Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Will find it hard to...

concentrate on work.

I am like a little kid at Christmas, I just can't wait. The gurlz and I are driving to Oma's house on Christmas eve (13 hours) and I am sure my foot will be glued to the front grill. I am so excited.


J is so fascinated with older sister's school bus, I thought she needed one too. (glad she can't surf the net just yet)



Since becoming a mommy, I don't have a wish list anymore. It's all about the gurlz. They both have girlie-girl tendencies (yea!) so there are a lot of wishes for dolls and BARBIES! So it is really as if their gifts are partly for me too. After all, I get to play Barbies and kitchen and shopping and dress up and with baby dolls too!

Life is good!


The Desperate Housewives dolls. No, the gurlz are NOT getting these, but aren't they funny?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love Barbies too But my girls dont like dolls!!!

Becca said...

Barbie is an evil woman - keep her out of your house! Fake blonde with an unattainable figure. Ken is nice, though... Ella is not into Barbie just yet - still in the baby doll phase. I dread the Barbie days ahead. I don't know why I am so disdainful of her - maybe I had a traumatic Barbie experience as a young child. I need to go call my therapist now...

Peace and Hugs,
Becca