Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My wish for you

Hello friends and fellow bloggers. I love the Christmas song "Grown Up Christmas List," so here are my wishes for you this Christmas.

I wish this guy to bring you a present or two.

I wish for you and your family to have plenty to eat in the coming year.

And plenty of friends and family to share a good meal with.

I wish for you lots of peace, love and happiness all throughout the coming year.

But mostly I wish for you to find Christ in your heart, not just in this season of his birth, but every day.



The Stover Gurlz wish you a Merry Christmas and very happy and prosperous New Year!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOu too...Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful girls!

Mama Bear said...

Wishing you and your beautiful girls a very Merry Christmas and New Year :-) Absolutely LOVE your post.