Saturday, December 6, 2008

What an honor!

My sweet cyber friend Kristi got one of these awards for her blog, from another sweet friend, and named me at the bottom of her post, which means she is passing it on to me!!! The only requirement is that I have to list my five biggest obsessions (in NO particular order) and then pass it on to another blogland friend.


What an honor for such a novice blogger with a very young blog. Kristi, you've set the bar high, and I hope to be as faithful and as informative a blogger as you!



1. Hi, my name is Terri and I am obsessed with Alabama football!
2. I love shopping for my Guatemalan Princesas, it is like playing with baby dolls all over again.
3. I am obsessed with helping the less fortunate in Guatemala. I wish I could do more.
4. I am obsessed with the Amazing Race. I want to go on that show so badly.
5. I am obsessed with moving back home to Alabama.


Alright, I tag Rhonda, another great cyber friend.

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Thanks Terri, you are so sweet. I got one from another great cyber friend and just did mine today (just got back from vacation yesterday) and I'm going to go add you on as well!!