Thursday, October 16, 2008

Let's get it started in here

So, I've been toying with the idea of blogging for so long now it was time to do it or move on to something else.

I have wanted to do this so that my friends and family could see pictures of my beautiful gurlz and hear about what we've been up to. See, I live in Northern Virginia (a good place to live, but not for us), and my family lives in Northern Alabama. They constantly ask be for pictures of the gurlz (notice they don't ask to see me), so here's the easy way out. I so want to move home to Bama and I'm gonna get to there when God is good and ready to send me back home.
Then this past weekend, Columbus Day '08, we attended the 2nd Guatoberfest in Myrtle Beach, where I met several other bloggers and cyber friends (I'm on Facebook too!). These women are rock stars to me. I love reading their blogs, and they make blogging look so easy. I have worried about whether I had anything witty or charming to say; if the pics of my gurlz would be mundane or make Annie Liebowitz hang her head in shame.

Oh well, you get what you get when you stop by to visit with The Stover Gurlz, all three have brown eyes.

So let's see those brown eyes:






4 comments:

Tricia said...

You did it! You did it! And I love you for it!

Welcome to blogland!

Kristi said...

Nothing sweeter than those brown eyed babies!!! Welcome to the world of blog.............

Love ya -
Bama

Gail said...

Your girls are beautiful!!!
Gail

Katie said...

Oh they are beautiful and I am sooo glad you have a blog !!!