Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Future career?

Is she a Hootchee Mama in training? Lord, I hope not!



(please ignore the mountain of laundry in the background!)

Joely loves stickers, or 'dickers.' They are an inexpensive way to entertain her; keeps her quiet.




So I was busy cooking, the gurlz were playing in the next room, giggling and laughing. They came running into the kitchen saying, "Mommy look!" I had to laugh, then grab the camera.




No area was untouched.





At least she's "modest."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least she's covering the private areas!!! LOL Abby loves to coat her body in stickers!!!! too cute!

Kim said...

That is hilarious!!! I love it. Do I see piercings and tats in her future?

Mama Bear said...

tooo funny~~~

Mama Bear said...

I just had to tell you again Terri how these pictures totally CRACK me up!!!!! I needed a good smile today!
Rhonda

Becca said...

This is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! She is adorable - stickers and all...

Peace and Hugs,
Becca